Entry 3: I am sick

 I am sick


So I chatted with my best friend and he ranted to me about their school. In the midst of the pandemic, they want students to have work immersion, now I went to our dear old friend Google to search for the freaking definition of work immersion. Now it states that Work Immersion refers to the subject of the Senior High School Curriculum, which involves hands-on experience or work simulation in which learners can apply their competencies and acquired knowledge relevant to their track.

Hands-on! Hand-on!Okay fine! It is part of the requirement but it also states that it must be relevant to their track. So imagine a STEM student who aims to be a doctor has a work immersion for a tech company 👀👀👀. Yeah just came here to rant about that school but oh well. I warned him about that school but he didn't listen. So if you have the same experience as my dear friend here, you can talk to me about it. I like slapping facts in that school. See you in my next update

💖💖💖

I. Mae

Comments